Thursday 8 March 2012

Single Flash

 Direct

Trainer Jeff Watson spits water into the mouth of his 1,500-pound Kodiak brown bear. Watson and Brody drew crowds for their performances at the Missouri Deer Classic Saturday and Sunday. During the show Watson performed tricks with Brody and talked to the crowd about bear safety.




The lighting for this one is pretty self-explanatory. I stood outside the bear's cage and shot a flash into both Jeff's and the bear's faces. 


Bounced

Augustine Accurso, an employee at Get Lost Bookstore, works on a Sudoku puzzle in the paper during some down time. "There's usually a lot to do here," Accurso said. "There's rarely any down time." Columbia-raised Accurso has been working at Get Lost since last November.


I tried bouncing my flash off of everything I could find that was even a little white or reflective. I am pretty sure that my select from this take was bounced off the cash register. 


Also...


He had a cub with him too, it kinda looked like a pig.



No comments:

Post a Comment